Paddington Bear is a fictional character in children's literature created by Michael Bond and illustrated by Peggy Fortnum. He first appeared in October 1958 in the children's book 'A Bear called Paddington'. He first arrives at Paddington Station as a stowaway from 'Darkest Peru' and goes to live with The Browns who name him after the place they found him.
Target Audience: Boys, Girls, Families
* Over $270+ million at the worldwide box office
* Highest grossing family film ever by a non-US studio
* Paddington Books have been translated into 30 languages & 30 million book sales
* Over 700,000 Facebook fans
* Paddington has been around for 60 years, first published in 1958